Thursday 22 February 2018

Finding My Car πŸš—

I’m always at the local mall
I can walk, it’s not that far
Although – to be quite honest
I often take the car.

Because of that annoying
Autopilot brain of mine*
Forgetting where I have parked
Happens all the time!

So I’ve devised a system
It’s kind of a little game…
(While I find it amusing
My kids just think it’s lame).

I take the letter of the Level
And the number of the Row
Then I turn it into a word
That I’ll recall, you know.
















If park on Level F
Somewhere in Row 1
Perhaps my retail outing
Will be lots of fun.

But if I’m on Level C
In Row number 4
When I get home, I may need
To exercise my core.

My odd little system makes
Finding the car a breeze
Now I need a simple way
To find my flamin’ keys!

I had another verse in mind
About a D6 parking spot...
But my hubby shook his head
“Perhaps you’d better not”.



 * see





No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is on the Move

Hi everyone. Exciting times ahead - I am creating a website and moving this blog across. Once it's all up & running, you can find ...