Tuesday 8 August 2017

A Tale of Thinning Hair


I’ve never fussed much with my hair
My style is generally “wash and wear”
I keep it short – there’s little to do
Fancy styling? I have no clue!

Curlers? Straighteners? Not for me
I’m really lazy and carefree
Until now my only whinge
Has been my pesky, curly fringe.



But now I think there is a need                                             
To pay my hair a bit more heed
In recent years my wavy mop
Has been getting rather thin on top.

The back has always been quite thick
But the rest is disappearing quick
The middle part is now so wide
It’s looking like the Great Divide!

I’m glad my hair’s not yet grey
I just wish that it would stay!
Elaborate plans I soon must hatch

To cover the ever-thinning patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is on the Move

Hi everyone. Exciting times ahead - I am creating a website and moving this blog across. Once it's all up & running, you can find ...