Saturday 27 January 2018

Declutter - Junk Mail

Now that the New Year has hit
You may have heard me mutter
“Just look around at all this stuff
It’s time (again) to declutter”.

Good stuff goes to the op shop
Broken stuff into the bin
And, perhaps, I should cut down
On the stuff that’s coming in

That paper pile on the bench?
It grows without a thought
Till I can’t stand it any more
And through it, I must sort.













I bought this sign months ago
It’ll go out front, one day
My family don’t believe me
“That’s what you always say”.











Catalogues in the mailbox
Surely I can do without…?
But, you see, sometimes
I just don’t want to miss out!

Can't resist a bargain 🍾😀


No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is on the Move

Hi everyone. Exciting times ahead - I am creating a website and moving this blog across. Once it's all up & running, you can find ...